• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Justin Tucker

jcn

Practice Squad
I love Justin Tucker a lot, not only because of how great a kicker he is, but also as an opera singer. Following the Titans loss, I found a silver lining in the fact that Tucker was decent, unlike most of his teammates that night which brings me to this one thing. While I recently committed to dropping this matter on the subreddit and the RSR forum, I haven't brought this up on here yet, and I promise this will be the only time I'll bring it up on here. Anyway, for those of you that blamed the whole team for the loss against the Titans, I'm curious to know why you all thought that Tucker even deserved blame?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I love Justin Tucker a lot, not only because of how great a kicker he is, but also as an opera singer. Following the Titans loss, I found a silver lining in the fact that Tucker was decent, unlike most of his teammates that night which brings me to this one thing. While I recently committed to dropping this matter on the subreddit and the RSR forum, I haven't brought this up on here yet, and I promise this will be the only time I'll bring it up on here. Anyway, for those of you that blamed the whole team for the loss against the Titans, I'm curious to know why you all thought that Tucker even deserved blame?
Who thought tucker deserved blame?

rossihunter2

Staff Member

why would anyone blame tucker?
and no one here blamed everyone - most here thought marquise played well and a couple of others

but the team got in its own way with poor performances almost all the way around

jcn

Practice Squad
why would anyone blame tucker?
and no one here blamed everyone - most here thought marquise played well and a couple of others

but the team got in its own way with poor performances almost all the way around

Unfortunately, the latter statement is 100% true, but I'm glad you all on here thought that Tucker, Hollywood, and a few others were decent that night. It doesn't seem to be the case with some fans outside this forum unfortunately. The biggest thing that drove me insane with this is on Baltimore Beatdown, they do winners and losers after each game, and the person who writes those articles thought there were zero winners that night. What's worse was if you scroll down in the comments section, this one person with the username Purple Lighting straight up agreed and said that he didn't see a single winner on the roster indicating that he believed every single player on the field was deserving of blame. Then, when I asked Purple Lighting like five times why he thought Tucker even deserved blame, he wouldn't even respond to me. In addition, on the Blame of the Game thread in the subreddit, several folks said everyone without excluding anyone. Then, when I asked several of those folks why they thought Tucker deserved blame even, most of them didn't respond to me either. Makes no sense that several fans would believe that every single player deserved blame, yet not respond when asked why they thought Tucker deserved blame even.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Unfortunately, the latter statement is 100% true, but I'm glad you all on here thought that Tucker, Hollywood, and a few others were decent that night. It doesn't seem to be the case with some fans outside this forum unfortunately. The biggest thing that drove me insane with this is on Baltimore Beatdown, they do winners and losers after each game, and the person who writes those articles thought there were zero winners that night. What's worse was if you scroll down in the comments section, this one person with the username Purple Lighting straight up agreed and said that he didn't see a single winner on the roster indicating that he believed every single player on the field was deserving of blame. Then, when I asked Purple Lighting like five times why he thought Tucker even deserved blame, he wouldn't even respond to me. In addition, on the Blame of the Game thread in the subreddit, several folks said everyone without excluding anyone. Then, when I asked several of those folks why they thought Tucker deserved blame even, most of them didn't respond to me either. Makes no sense that several fans would believe that every single player deserved blame, yet not respond when asked why they thought Tucker deserved blame even.
no reason for Tucker or Hollywood to receive blame. I actually don't blame Lamar either.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is why I like purpleflock.