• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Raven

Veteran
We need better blocking from our tight ends. I know they aren't supposed to be tackles out there but they're goddamn pitiful.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Gotta say I'm looking wrong about zadarius, I thought he was bound to flame out for good this year. He looked horrible last year, but he's made a leap, he's showing some actual footwork now.

A surprise edge rusher on top of our current crop of edge rushers spells trouble for offenses. Judon Suggs bowser and williams off the edge in some combination with guys like correa, Mosley, and Z who can come off the edge and up the middle. That is scary. We don't need a single DL on the field on third downs

The Raven

Veteran
Hurst is not looking like the future Pro Bowler he looked like last two weeks. Kinda looks like he's playing scared against the speed rush.

Edit: Eluemunor looks like he's slowly getting adjusted to game speed. He's getting off the ball faster

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Gotta say I'm looking wrong about zadarius, I thought he was bound to flame out for good this year. He looked horrible last year, but he's made a leap, he's showing some actual footwork now.

A surprise edge rusher on top of our current crop of edge rushers spells trouble for offenses. Judon Suggs bowser and williams off the edge in some combination with guys like correa, Mosley, and Z who can come off the edge and up the middle. That is scary. We don't need a single DL on the field on third downs
Yeah and until a couple of these guys get hurt because you jinxed them and we lose all of our DLs smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.