• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JO's Yahoo Pick'Em & Survival League

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seems to me the Fantasy Football aspect of things is not really big here compared to the other board. I decided to bring back the popular Pick E'm game from the old board while also inviting those who want a challenge in an Survival league! Pick'em is simple, while survival is what it says, pick one team a week to win and if they win you move on, if they lose(beware of upsets!) your done! Let me know who is interested.........

Pro Pick'em Interest:

Survival Football Interest:

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
I think I'd probably participate too. I think the awareness for this portion of the forum might be the reason, not actually a lack of interest.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
How do we play? Do we just pick teams and keep our own score and whats the deadline for picks? Survival league means pick one team but no repeats amiright?

In other words I'm interested.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
How do we play? Do we just pick teams and keep our own score and whats the deadline for picks? Survival league means pick one team but no repeats amiright?

In other words I'm interested.

If I get enough people before Thursday, I'll set it up on Yahoo.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Getting a head start... Going to run a Pick'Em and Survival Leagues this year with enough people. If interested let me know which one you want in on, Pick'Em, Survival or both.

Pick'Em:
1) JO_75

Survival:
1) JO_75

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Getting a head start... Going to run a Pick'Em and Survival Leagues this year with enough people. If interested let me know which one you want in on, Pick'Em, Survival or both.

Pick'Em:
1) JO_75

Survival:
1) JO_75
Pick'Em:
1) JO_75
2) allblackraven

Survival:
1) JO_75
2) allblackraven