• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Team Rating Thread

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Since nobody else has made this year I guess I will start it off. Just finished my draft a few hours ago and thought it went pretty well. What do you think?

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB1: Devonta Freeman
RB2: Dalvin Cook
WR1: Davante Adams
WR2: DeAndre Hopkins
TE: Tyler Eifert
FLEX: Tyreek Hill
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: BAL

BEN: Andy Dalton, QB
BEN: Jacquizz Rodgers, RB
BEN: LeGarrett Blount, RB
BEN: Mike Gillisee, RB
BEN: Desean Jackson, WR
BEN: J.J Nelson, WR
BEN: Marvin Jones, WR
BEN: Hunter Henry, TE

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
How many people are in this league? Is it PPR?

Aaron Rodgers, best QB in the draft. Freeman should be a PPR machine and Dalvin Cook will be the #1 guy there, sold picks. Adams I'm not completely sold on. A lot of mouths to feed in that offense, but should do okay, maybe a WR2. Hops, in my opinion, his stock goes up WHEN Watson takes the starting job. But a solid WR even now. Eifert is a risk, but top 5 TE if he stays healthy. Tyreek, the x-factor, should be plenty of targets in that KC offense. Baltimore defense, yes.

I'd say your backups might be a little underwhelming, but Dalton will have his streaky games, if you ever needed to play him. The HB situation is lacking a little depth. Not sure about the roles of Roders/Blount yet. Gillisee COULD be the guy in NE, tough to call just yet, considering who's all there at the HB position. I like Henry and Jones. Desean could be a home run hitter and have streaky games. JJ Nelson I believe is boom or bust. He could carve out a role nicely opposite of Fitz.

Good draft, man!

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Since nobody else has made this year I guess I will start it off. Just finished my draft a few hours ago and thought it went pretty well. What do you think?

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB2: Dalvin Cook
WR1: Davante Adams
WR2: DeAndre Hopkins
TE: Tyler Eifert
FLEX: Tyreek Hill
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: BAL

BEN: Andy Dalton, QB
BEN: Jacquizz Rodgers, RB
BEN: LeGarrett Blount, RB
BEN: Mike Gillisee, RB
BEN: Desean Jackson, WR
BEN: J.J Nelson, WR
BEN: Marvin Jones, WR
BEN: Hunter Henry, TE

This is a really good lineup imo. I'd give it an A-, it'd be an A, but your RB depth worries me a little. Idk what Jacquizz will do with Sims back to take those 3rd down snaps. Blount is a tricky one for me (he's struggled everywhere but NE). Freeman/Cook should give you a solid duo, even though both may face some heavy committee work. Gillislee is probably your wildcard- Belichick RBs can be frustrating, but if he gets the full Blount redzone role, you'll be in great shape.

Aside from that, I think Henry goes off this year and puts Eifert on your bench. Marvin Jones/Desean Jackson could be solid starters on their own. I'd probably start one over Davante personally.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just did my draft:
QB: Stafford
RB2: Melvin Gordon
WR1: Amari Cooper
WR2: Sammy Watkins
TE: Doyle
Flex: Kareem Hunt
K: Hauschka
Def: Ravens

Bench:
Cam Newton
Darren Sproles
Allen Robinson
Tyreek Hill
Corey Davis
OJ Howard

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Just did my draft:
QB: Stafford
RB2: Melvin Gordon
WR1: Amari Cooper
WR2: Sammy Watkins
TE: Doyle
Flex: Kareem Hunt
K: Hauschka
Def: Ravens

Bench:
Cam Newton
Darren Sproles
Allen Robinson
Tyreek Hill
Corey Davis
OJ Howard

That's a really solid roster. How many teams? Freeman and Gordon went around the same time in my league

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's a really solid roster. How many teams? Freeman and Gordon went around the same time in my league
Ten, so not that deep of a league. I was picking near the end of the first and near the top of the second, so I got Freeman and Gordon with my first two picks.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Ten, so not that deep of a league. I was picking near the end of the first and near the top of the second, so I got Freeman and Gordon with my first two picks.

Pretty good, regardless. Depends on a couple of hype players like Howard and Hunt, but they should live up to it. I liked Doyle as a sleeper, but with Luck under center. And I thought the change of scenery/QB change for Watkins would only benefit him and increase his stock.