• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Evaluate the Preseason

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, this has been the strongest UDFA class the Ravens have had in a long while. Possibly ever. I could see three of them making the team after they way they played during the preseason.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, this has been the strongest UDFA class the Ravens have had in a long while. Possibly ever. I could see three of them making the team after they way they played during the preseason.
Agree, I see Hill and Ricard as locks with a chance that Mizzell makes the team as well. Also if we keep 3 qbs, Woodrum could make the team. That being said, I feel he gets cut and makes it to the ps.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
With all the young talent I am excited about our future, especially on defense. The offense still has many questions to answer and I expect us to pick up a player or two cut by other teams.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I also don't see how we cut any of our 7 drafted defensive lineman and feel Ricard makes it eight. I still feel one of these players will get traded, but we can't let the walk.

1. Williams
2. Pierce
3. Urban
4. Kaufusi
5. Davis
6. Wormley
7. Henry
8. Ricard

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Wormley was a waste of a pick. It shoulda been Westbrook whom I think outside maybe Corey Davis is the best WR in the draft. Wormley clearly isn't as good aa Pierce Urban and Henry. I'm not sure he will be as good as Davis and Bronson. Same Bronson that played 4-3 end

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm in agreement re undrafted guys - some really good players there.

Hill and Ricard are a given and I think Adeboyejo made the roster at the expense of Chris Moore.
I wish Ozzie and Harbaugh remember Arthur Brown saga and stop wasting their and our time with Correa. They tried, didn't work, time to say good bye.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wormley was a waste of a pick. It shoulda been Westbrook whom I think outside maybe Corey Davis is the best WR in the draft. Wormley clearly isn't as good aa Pierce Urban and Henry. I'm not sure he will be as good as Davis and Bronson. Same Bronson that played 4-3 end
We have a deep line and he will most likely red shirt. Dede Westbrook has too many off field issues.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm in agreement re undrafted guys - some really good players there.

Hill and Ricard are a given and I think Adeboyejo made the roster at the expense of Chris Moore.
I wish Ozzie and Harbaugh remember Arthur Brown saga and stop wasting their and our time with Correa. They tried, didn't work, time to say good bye.
Not sure we keep more than five wide receivers and feel the 5th will be Moore.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
So, can you two explain what prompted you to start talking about Dede Westbrook?

How good our DLine is and how terrible WR depth is. Wormley was a waste of a pick. If Westbrook remains free of drama he is a steal. Wormley is useless unless like 4 DLine players go down with season ending injuries

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
How good our DLine is and how terrible WR depth is. Wormley was a waste of a pick. If Westbrook remains free of drama he is a steal. Wormley is useless unless like 4 DLine players go down with season ending injuries

2 things. First he isnt being drafted this year he is being drafted for the future. Second did ANYONE expect that despite losing multiple players on the DLine that not only would it not be a weakness but that EVERY draft pick who had not put it together yet would suddenly decide to play at a pro bowl level all at the same time. Had that not shockingly happened he would have been useful depth.