• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2017 Practice Squad

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I was hoping we could sign Woodrum to the practice squad, as I really liked him. I was upset several seasons ago when Bobby Rainey never made it, so I will get over it.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
Does anyone think we should be adding a QB to the PS?
Woodrum would have been ideal but it was more important for the Browns to carry 4 on their active roster. What a waste.
Anyone have any suggestions who they would like to see brought in?

Also, I'm a little disappointed they haven't put Reynolds on the PS. Another year in the system could help him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Also I would like to see us take a look at Jeremy Langford, we need speed in our rb corps and currently have none. We may have the slowest overall rb group in the league.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Damn that's a solid pickup, he looked like he had some real potential coming out of college, any wire on why he was let go?
I believe because there was a logjam in Seattle. I think they had 5 RBs on the roster.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Whats wrong with Boone?
His mouth makes him a problem. And the fact that he was cut from the Vikings deters him from several people. I think Boone could have a turnaround year with Roman again, but it's a risk. I get why some want Greco instead. I'd be happy with either but that's just me.

The Raven

Veteran
Whats wrong with Boone?
To put it one way, he lost his job to a UDFA center that we traded two years ago for a 2016 conditional 7th that we never got because San Fran later traded him before he fulfilled the terms. He has declined big time since his days in San Fran. Minnesota's oline is worse than ours and they ate $3.5 million to cut him.