• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Prediction Thread Pick em 2017

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i even got that wrong lol - the best i can do this week is 3-13 - im getting progressively worse each week
That is awful
There were only 14 games this week with the bye week, so I'm assuming you mean 3-11 is the best you can do. So far I'm 8-5 with a game to go.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
8-6 week 5 (34-28) overall

Week 6

Eagles @ Panthers
Bears @ Ravens
Browns @ Texans
Packers @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Dolphins @ Falcons
Patriots @ Jets
49ers @ Redskins
Bucs
@ Cardinals
Rams @ Jaguars
Steelers @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Raiders
Giants @ Broncos
Colts @ Titans

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
(w5) 7-9, 36-28 overall

w6
Eagles @ Panthers
Bears @ Ravens
Browns @ Texans
Packers @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Dolphins @ Falcons
Patriots @ Jets
49ers @ Redskins
Bucs @ Cardinals
Rams @ Jaguars
Steelers @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Raiders
Giants @ Broncos
Colts @ Titans

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now I stress, he needs to hold onto the ball.
Agreed 100% probably why Buck gets more snaps. I expect a big gane out of buck thus week honestly. Especially as a reciever. Also expecting big things from Humphrey. I think one of our your young guys will have a breakout game and i think humprhey has the best chance considering Smith is dealing with an injury and were going up against a shitty recieving corps and rookie qb.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Agreed 100% probably why Buck gets more snaps. I expect a big gane out of buck thus week honestly. Especially as a reciever. Also expecting big things from Humphrey. I think one of our your young guys will have a breakout game and i think humprhey has the best chance considering Smith is dealing with an injury and were going up against a shitty recieving corps and rookie qb.

we can definitely get after their linebackers and their secondary - i expect us to come out passing like we did against the raiders and set up the run game off the back of that

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

There are those words again

rossihunter2

Staff Member
we can definitely get after their linebackers and their secondary - i expect us to come out passing like we did against the raiders and set up the run game off the back of that

lol im quoting myself but idc - this game feels like it should go (offensively) much like the dolphins game last year where the middle of the field is just open all day - they're inside linebacking corps is the defensive equivalent of our guard situation - they've lost 4 ilbs we have to be able to take advantage of that in both the run game and the passing game - ben watson, jeremy maclin and buck allen should have big games here

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
lol im quoting myself but idc - this game feels like it should go (offensively) much like the dolphins game last year where the middle of the field is just open all day - they're inside linebacking corps is the defensive equivalent of our guard situation - they've lost 4 ilbs we have to be able to take advantage of that in both the run game and the passing game - ben watson, jeremy maclin and buck allen should have big games here
The Dolphins game was a complete passing game for Flacco and was fun to watch, but against the Bears I'd like to see a good mix of our passing and runing game while taking advantage of some play action.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Dolphins game was a complete passing game for Flacco and was fun to watch, but against the Bears I'd like to see a good mix of our passing and runing game while taking advantage of some play action.

i just mean that their defence has the exact same weakness that the dolphins one had - if we can get them to sell out on the run there should be tons of space in their secondary on play action and intermediate throws in the zone

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
They got Trevathan back this week. I remember him being pretty good in denver. Im more worried about blocking Leonard Floyd. I say just run it right at Floyd lol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
9-5 last week, 35-27 overall.

Week 6
Eagles
Ravens
Texans
Packers
Saints
Falcons
New England
Redskins