• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
someone make me less nervous please. i need reassurance, i feel like were about to look like shit and it makes no sense.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm ready to roll. Who else is with me? Ravens begin their title defense for the best team in the NFL, SB notwithstanding. The begin against a team that crushed their souls last year at M&T. Now it's time to pummel them to dust.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Does anyone think that there is even a chance that by season's end Phillips could be playing at Yandas final season level? I'm not saying prime yanda, but comparable to last year?
yanda last season was basically playing prime level, age and injury never seemed to cause declines for that man, he was different.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Does anyone think that there is even a chance that by season's end Phillips could be playing at Yandas final season level? I'm not saying prime yanda, but comparable to last year?
Yanda played really well last season, so no, I don't think so.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really excited that Tyre won the RG job as a rookie. No need to expect anything close to Yanda level, but this is a big deal as he obviously has tons of potential to already win the coaches over.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I wish we had Mo patches :(

Status
Not open for further replies.