• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lamar is getting frustrated with boykin being so slow out of his breaks. hes still way too hesitant and its happened twice today. lamar just yelled "its wide open man" as they went back, since boykin dove for the ball im guessing he came out of his break thinking instead of running and ended up shy of where he shouldve been

JAAM

Hall of Famer
lamar is getting frustrated with boykin being so slow out of his breaks. hes still way too hesitant and its happened twice today. lamar just yelled "its wide open man" as they went back, since boykin dove for the ball im guessing he came out of his break thinking instead of running and ended up shy of where he shouldve been
All that camp hype and Boykin is still playing passive. Would rather have him than Dez though

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’d like to see Duv get more snaps over Boykin against Houston

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d like to see Duv get more snaps over Boykin against Houston

I mean Boykin had some good plays today. The only one he did not have was the ball in the endzone that I am pretty sure was not going to be a TD if he caught it before the half.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens probably do not need Stanley to beat what is left of the Texans, but would REALLY like him to be healthy for week 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.