• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, someone is definitely going to be in the hot seat after this. I don't know who it is but this game is going to make a lot of people angry.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I still don't understand how Marty is still employed. He should be sitting at home eating Doritos on his couch. Please promote Roman. PLEASE.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Where's Keenan Reynolds. Need to be running the triple option, it would be more effective.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mallet is in for one play and we already take a shot deep, what the heck Flacco

RavensDFan

Veteran
Well, it's one game and you've yet to single out any play calls or explain why Pees has a job when Trestman and Cameron don't, so...
lol Yeah because we didn't keep Cameron for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long. He has a job because he's Harbs buddy and he's way overstayed his usefulness. You have yet to explain why we even have a coordinator at all since it is NEVER his fault and he has nothing at all to do with how the defense performs. In fact, I've asked you that same question often over the years and you've yet to offer anything other than excuses. Suggs, Jimmy, now it is that he can't counter a competent OC on the opposing team which is his actual job lmao

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
lol Yeah because we didn't keep Cameron for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long. He has a job because he's Harbs buddy and he's way overstayed his usefulness. You have yet to explain why we even have a coordinator at all since it is NEVER his fault and he has nothing at all to do with how the defense performs. In fact, I've asked you that same question often over the years and you've yet to offer anything other than excuses. Suggs, Jimmy, now it is that he can't counter a competent OC on the opposing team which is his actual job lmao
So basically what you're saying is you can't actually answer my questions.

By the way, I don't shy away from answering questions regarding playcalls. You just need to actually bring them to the table.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
btw you could have any O-cordinator.. a poor O line and an easily ruffled QB whos in an obvious decline aint going to do shit

K-Dog

MVP
Stop it. Just stop it people.
If you blame any one player or coach for this debacle, you are an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.