• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Where are the blocks? The catches? The finished tackles? The ball security? The coverage? The sacks? The picks?
This is the fault of everyone there.
The suggestion of otherwise is idiotic.
With all due respec, of course.
Yeah. This is the biggest team loss I've ever seen us have. Literally everyone should feel ashamed about this game. It's like we left our team back in the states.

I ain't upset though.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Where are the blocks? The catches? The finished tackles? The ball security? The coverage? The sacks? The picks?
This is the fault of everyone there.
The suggestion of otherwise is idiotic.
With all due respec, of course.
Yeah, it's just time for everyone to blame/fire the guy(s) they dislike. I totally agree that for whatever reason everything that could go wrong did today did. Just make it stop! lol

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Quarterback for sure.

the question i have for this FO is do they have the courage to accept they need to rebuild rather than retool? they have been in denial for years about it..sometimes it's better to admit what you'd rather not be at hand

jboy19

Pro Bowler
The fact of the matter is that everyone is at fault. Aside from a couple series of Humphrey, I don't think any other players have looked good.

It's legit weird but our defense last year looks better than this year and I don't know why. We upgraded everywhere yet this unit looks worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.