• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion (other teams)

How many sacks will the Steelers defence have on Sunday against the Texans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Eagles turn down a 64 Yard Field Goal to win, and we get our first tie of the 2020 season between the Eagles & Bengals. The last time these teams tied was 2008 and Donovan McNabb found out for the first time that games can end in a tie.

The Eagles & Bengals sit at 0-2-1.
I remember that and was actually texting Lost and Giants56Ravens52 that today

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Saints will be without Michael Thomas, and the Packers will be without Davante Adams for Sunday Night Football.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lions win off a Matt Prater Field Goal. Dallas gets a Field Goal and Russell Wilson has a chance to show why he is number one in the MVP Race.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lions win off a Matt Prater Field Goal. Dallas gets a Field Goal and Russell Wilson has a chance to show why he is number one in the MVP Race.

its a bit premature talking about MVP race through week 3 lol - he's played 2 of the worst defences (especially against the pass) in the NFL and a patriots defence that had most of its defence opt out during the offseason

that being said im not sure he plays a real defence until november anyway

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know we probably all feel this way, but I really dislike when the Steelers win BEFORE the Ravens play their game! Let's go get this "W".

GO RAVENS!