• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's really worryingly looking like DJ Fluker's gonna be the starter today - and the strongest part of our OL suddenly becomes our weakest

expecting tons of options/zone reads to introduce some hesitation to the defence and allow fluker and the OL more time and a smaller space to work in

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
It's really worryingly looking like DJ Fluker's gonna be the starter today - and the strongest part of our OL suddenly becomes our weakest

expecting tons of options/zone reads to introduce some hesitation to the defence and allow fluker and the OL more time and a smaller space to work in
Oh boy...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With Chase Young out for Washington, that should help us but they still do have Kerrigan & Sweat to worry about.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
apparently dwayne haskins might get benched today according to rapsheet - depending on how things go for them apparently we could see kyle allen as early as half time

That's insane, Haskins needs more playing time to develop. I mean I get this is a new coaching staff but if this was the case, why didn't Washington draft Tua or Herbert? 4 games is a short leash for Haskins, I think Haskins can be a good QB but as we have seen with us and the Chiefs, coaching is just as important when it comes to the development of Quarterbacks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That's insane, Haskins needs more playing time to develop. I mean I get this is a new coaching staff but if this was the case, why didn't Washington draft Tua or Herbert? 4 games is a short leash for Haskins, I think Haskins can be a good QB but as we have seen with us and the Chiefs, coaching is just as important when it comes to the development of Quarterbacks.

yeah i dont really get potentially removing your 23 year old starter after only 4 weeks...

we'll see

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.