• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Where Do the Ravens Enter?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Hey, going to the game tomorrow and I'd like to try and see some of the players walking in, possibly get an autograph. Any clue where they walk in (like a certain gate or something) or what time I should get there? Anything would be helpful thanks ^_^

K-Dog

MVP
There is a fenced in lot that is covered with a thick black screen. Walk around the outside it is impossible to miss.
There are baracades set up that you can't get to the players but I have heard of people hollering and getting players attention.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
So here's the full story, came early and got a few like Zadirus Smtih, Nick Boyle, Alex Collins, and some pratice squad guys. When I entered the stadium I went down to the middle and all the fans were looking for the big players. No one noticed a guy named Josh woodrum right there talking to his gf. talked with him for a few minutes and got his autograph. I kid you not, I said when do you take over for qb and he laughed and said hopefully soon. Then K.C threw me his gloves and signed them. Some lady next to me nabbed one out of my hand, but she ended up getting kicked away so karma lol. Kc signed it for me. Post game Jimmy smith signed my ball, and I almost got (I think) his gloves but some kid almost cried for them so I didn't want to feel like an ass. Got to talk with him also because he grew up near where I live. Right after I went back to the gate, and that's when I got super lucky. Tucker signed my tucker jersey, and I asked him why he wasn't drinking Dr Pepper and he said they only had coke. I got weddle, Jefferson, alex Collins (again), alex Lewis, james hurst, jermain Elumanor, tyus bowser, matt Judon, Morgan cox, peanut, Brandon Carr, Bronson Kufasi, Sheldon price, willie Henry, Vince mayle, and some other small players. I know this isn't anything crazy, but living in ca I haven't seen my team play in 5 entire years. Loving them as much as I do, it was very very awesome to see them. Even cooler to see Ravens fans (have never met one in real life) and gear that isn't only cowboys and Steelers. Easily one of the best days of my life, and I got a ton of stories and conversations with players. I told Alex Collins to keep up that 7 yards a Carry, and after the game he recognized me and said proud of me man? Then talked to me about lacrosse for a good minute. Talked to weddle about ice cream, and a lot of players about being from ca and stuff. Truly an amazing experience, thank you Ravens nation!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Anyone in the future reading this, I think the true key to getting autographs is trying to be respectful and go for the players others aren't. I could see the joy in woodrums face when I ran up to him, as there were many fans right next to him clueless of who he was. At the gate, I was the first person to recognize and call the players over. There is no point of trying for players like Suggs or flacco or Wallace, that's impossible. But younger guys are kinder and more likely, especially if you recognize them. Patrick Richard was standing right there and no one seemed to notice him. I got to talk to him as everyone was yelling where's Suggs

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
So here's the full story, came early and got a few like Zadirus Smtih, Nick Boyle, Alex Collins, and some pratice squad guys. When I entered the stadium I went down to the middle and all the fans were looking for the big players. No one noticed a guy named Josh woodrum right there talking to his gf. talked with him for a few minutes and got his autograph. I kid you not, I said when do you take over for qb and he laughed and said hopefully soon. Then K.C threw me his gloves and signed them. Some lady next to me nabbed one out of my hand, but she ended up getting kicked away so karma lol. Kc signed it for me. Post game Jimmy smith signed my ball, and I almost got (I think) his gloves but some kid almost cried for them so I didn't want to feel like an ass. Got to talk with him also because he grew up near where I live. Right after I went back to the gate, and that's when I got super lucky. Tucker signed my tucker jersey, and I asked him why he wasn't drinking Dr Pepper and he said they only had coke. I got weddle, Jefferson, alex Collins (again), alex Lewis, james hurst, jermain Elumanor, tyus bowser, matt Judon, Morgan cox, peanut, Brandon Carr, Bronson Kufasi, Sheldon price, willie Henry, Vince mayle, and some other small players. I know this isn't anything crazy, but living in ca I haven't seen my team play in 5 entire years. Loving them as much as I do, it was very very awesome to see them. Even cooler to see Ravens fans (have never met one in real life) and gear that isn't only cowboys and Steelers. Easily one of the best days of my life, and I got a ton of stories and conversations with players. I told Alex Collins to keep up that 7 yards a Carry, and after the game he recognized me and said proud of me man? Then talked to me about lacrosse for a good minute. Talked to weddle about ice cream, and a lot of players about being from ca and stuff. Truly an amazing experience, thank you Ravens nation!
Wow, so cool!

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Wouldn't be too oposed. They are sticky as hell, maybe that's why k.c is always stuck to blockers
I wanna make it out to M&T so bad I live in Ohio and there are zero Ravens fans all steelers Bengals lions and browns fans and it's awful I've never met a Ravens fan in my life I almost got tickets to this game but some things came up if somehow we pick this thing up I wanna go out before season end you made me wanna go even more than I already wanted to! But I'm glad you had a good time despite the outcome I don't know where you sat but the tickets I wanted were $250-$300 a piece so being able to make the best of it is what matters!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I wanna make it out to M&T so bad I live in Ohio and there are zero Ravens fans all steelers Bengals lions and browns fans and it's awful I've never met a Ravens fan in my life I almost got tickets to this game but some things came up if somehow we pick this thing up I wanna go out before season end you made me wanna go even more than I already wanted to! But I'm glad you had a good time despite the outcome I don't know where you sat but the tickets I wanted were $250-$300 a piece so being able to make the best of it is what matters!
My tickets were right around 280, and I wish it was a better game but the experience was like no other. 10/10 would recommend

K-Dog

MVP
Saturday night I found pleanty of lower level for just under $200.00 and upper for less than $100.00

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor