• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Where Do the Ravens Enter?

K-Dog

MVP
This one is my fav. though.

View attachment 212

It was the first time I met Ray.
Stood in line for two hours.
When I finally got up to him ( he had been meeting people and signing for over two hours) he looked at me all bright eyed and excited, happy as could be. Excitedly looked at me and said "Hey man !!! Hows it going !?!?!?" and he stuck out his hand to shake mine.

Ray Lewis, was glad to see me.
Did you get that?
Ray Lewis..... was glad to see ME.
He had been doing this for HOURS and he acted like I was his best friend and first in line.
we chit chatted about the picture and I went on my way. It was a remarkable experience.
I will never forget it.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
This one is my fav. though.

View attachment 212

It was the first time I met Ray.
Stood in line for two hours.
When I finally got up to him ( he had been meeting people and signing for over two hours) he looked at me all bright eyed and excited, happy as could be. Excitedly looked at me and said "Hey man !!! Hows it going !?!?!?" and he stuck out his hand to shake mine.

Ray Lewis, was glad to see me.
Did you get that?
Ray Lewis..... was glad to see ME.
He had been doing this for HOURS and he acted like I was his best friend and first in line.
we chit chatted about the picture and I went on my way. It was a remarkable experience.
I will never forget it.
Man he was that one guy who if the team was down 1928 points he would still look like he is having fun playing football and being out there with his teammates. Not many like him. Very rare personality.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Man he was that one guy who if the team was down 1928 points he would still look like he is having fun playing football and being out there with his teammates. Not many like him. Very rare personality.
Then you have flacco who laughs and looks happy after being down by 30 and throwing 2 picks. Polar opposite

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Then you have flacco who laughs and looks happy after being down by 30 and throwing 2 picks. Polar opposite
Well I wish Flacco was more vocal to his teammates and coaches, I actually like Flacco's personality. He keeps positive which is what you need to do as a quarterback. A lot of quarterbacks that are hard on themselves when they make a mistake get so mad at themselves that it clouds their judgments even more and then they create even more mistakes.