• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
My bad I thought you said you were biased against him.

He has to play better. These are amateur mistakes that going to cost them against good teams (and already has). But we've seen him play better before so hope is far from lost.
Ya idk why hes regressed in things that should be automatic for him. I feel like hes fucking around too much off the field rather than putting in work....at least that's what it looks like. His mechanics seem to have regressed from last year.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Usually the Duffys on Boynton and Jog

But I dont really have a preference.

I use to go all the time to the Brus in Coconut Creek, there was a few guys that went there to watch games that I would meet up with for a few years now. That place is terrible now. They did mention that Delray was a spot for Raven fans.

Oddly enough, I work in Delray now. I heard the Brus up here and the Duffys. So fill me in and what is good up here lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I use to go all the time to the Brus in Coconut Creek, there was a few guys that went there to watch games that I would meet up with for a few years now. That place is terrible now. They did mention that Delray was a spot for Raven fans.

Oddly enough, I work in Delray now. I heard the Brus up here and the Duffys. So fill me in and what is good up here lol
I couldn't tell much here. I used to love in Boca and just been living in boynton for the past year. Havent went out much with school and work getting in the way lol. But we can figure something out. The Duffys wasnt bad the last time I went

Status
Not open for further replies.