• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET at M&T Bank Stadium

Nantz and Romo on the call
4000 fans in the stadium

massive clash with the Steelers and Ravens - with the rest of the world falling into flames - this game could bring back some sense of normality - one of the biggest rivalries in professional sports

Reactions: cdp

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Mark Ingram confirmed out by rapsheet (the sprain he has is higher than initially thought) - seems probably he wont be available for the colts either

so we finally get the chance to see whether the gus bus and dobbins can actually get this running game going in the toughest spot of the season against this steelers defence and especially that defensive front

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Am I the only one that just doesn’t have much faith in our team in general, and especially right now? Idk man, I think I’ve been let down too many times...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I certainly hope our offense is back on track today or atleast better than it has been, even with us playing a formidable defense.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Ingram out, I hope Dobbins can have big game. Also hoping to see Duvernay get more than two targets.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hope Yannick can come in and immediately make a difference in our pass rush. If we can keep hitting Big Ben then good things will happen

Don't jump down my throat. I'm usually a cheerleader when a couple plays don't go their way.

But sometimes you get a sense. You watch a little bit and you realize that it's just not this or that team's day.

Ravens lose this one.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar’s first pick 6. Get it out of your system

Status
Not open for further replies.