• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Patriots

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll never take the Pats lightly. By all accounts we should win this game, but they still have Palpatine as their coach and I'm sure he's been waiting for another chance to scheme up something against Lamar after what happened last year. I think this game could be closer than a lot of people are saying even though I think we'll still come out on top.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'll never take the Pats lightly. By all accounts we should win this game, but they still have Palpatine as their coach and I'm sure he's been waiting for another chance to scheme up something against Lamar after what happened last year. I think this game could be closer than a lot of people are saying even though I think we'll still come out on top.

As long as Lamar doesn't have a Steelers game where he gifts the other team points, I don't see them being even close this game. Marlon should be back and this seems like a game where the defense could probably win it by themselves. That offense is TERRIBLE. My main concern is making it out of this healthy.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I believe you, but thanks for the backup.

I always believe you.

This really touch my heart. RavensMania told Simba " I always believe you " man that is so beautiful .

url

Attachments

• thank-you.jpg
    thank-you.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 203

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
madubuike has not looked bad at all the last few weeks, hes been a force in the run game and has done a great job moving the LOS, would love to see him do a better job at getting into gaps, ive been a little disappointed in his disengage because ive not really seen it much at all.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
madubuike has not looked bad at all the last few weeks, hes been a force in the run game and has done a great job moving the LOS, would love to see him do a better job at getting into gaps, ive been a little disappointed in his disengage because ive not really seen it much at all.

he's been off the field on most 3rd down situations when you can change your priorities slightly - we've seen him stay fairly disciplined and show of his power and hands but you're right there's not been any flashy pass rush snaps yet - i think that will come as the speed of the game slows down for him

rossihunter2

Staff Member

we're back in intensive protocols apparently - no high-risk contacts is promising and would suggest the player with covid is unrelated to marlon's case last week

but we dont know who it is yet (we'll have a better idea when the practice reports come out or when the transactions go through with the league office and a player gets put on covid/reserve list)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dez Bryant not elevated this week after only getting 2 snaps last week

but Geno Stone has been elevated and I assume will be playing a lot of special teams (where he exclusively played last week)

I get living and dying on the run game but if we brought him in, use him. I know we'll need him for the Titans game but for as much as Greg wants Lamar to pass, it helps to have a Dez type of receiver. I know we say if we had a Julio, an AJ Green or an Hopkins type of player but those guys would have way less stats playing for us.

Reactions: cdp

Simba

Staff Member
Dez Bryant not elevated this week after only getting 2 snaps last week

but Geno Stone has been elevated and I assume will be playing a lot of special teams (where he exclusively played last week)

Makes sense for tomorrow with the weather. Don't think there's going to be much throwing happening from either side in rain and fairly heavy winds.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I get living and dying on the run game but if we brought him in, use him. I know we'll need him for the Titans game but for as much as Greg wants Lamar to pass, it helps to have a Dez type of receiver. I know we say if we had a Julio, an AJ Green or an Hopkins type of player but those guys would have way less stats playing for us.

i mean tbf he might not be up to speed yet - i was surprised when he was active for the colts game then excited that he was active and then unsurprised when the game was over to learn he had 2 whole snaps

idk what the point of activating him was against the colts but heyho

Simba

Staff Member
i mean tbf he might not be up to speed yet - i was surprised when he was active for the colts game then excited that he was active and then unsurprised when the game was over to learn he had 2 whole snaps

idk what the point of activating him was against the colts but heyho

Definitely a curious case. Not sure why they burned a call up to give him 2 snaps, especially with him not being a ST contributor.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why don’t we use all of our RBs like Washington does?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bell-a-CHEAT will do his best to take away what we do best (running the football) to force Lamar to beat them in the passing game. DO IT!

GO RAVENS!