• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
There is no reason for Hollywood brown to only have 2 catches. It’s inexcusable for them to not find ways to get him the ball. They could line him up in the slot, use presnap motion, bunch formations.

He doesn’t have to just run down field into double coverage.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Where is Duvenay? Boykins? Hollywood?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Why did I even fucking bother turning this shit back on dude fuck this team im so sick of their shit all they do is fucking set us up then disappoint, that’s all they’ve ever fucking done.

all last year I felt like the hype was fake and it was gonna come crashing down swiftly, it felt like we were TOO good and everything worked too easily and too consistently and I just felt like something was gonna make that stop, well it happened in the divisional round vs Tennessee and it hasn’t let up yet, it’s the ravens, it’s harbaughs team, it’s what we fucking do, we build hype then disappoint and rinse and repeat. I enjoyed the fucking Flacco era ravens more than this one because it wasn’t just constant disappointment, it was a lot of overachieving and it was fun and exciting, this team is a habitual underachiever now and it’s nothing But frustrating. I’m starting to feel like I need to take a break from this shit because it’s nothing but a fucking drain of the last little bit of nerve I have remaining

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... ZERO HURRY! They took their sweet time getting back to get set for the fourth down. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.