• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We finally got a good Thursday Night Football game this week. Arizona heads to Seattle for a huge divisional showdown as there is a 3 way tie in the NFC West.

Chiefs look for revenge on SNF against the Raiders, the Chargers look to avoid giving the Jets their first and potentially only win of the season and one final Rodgers vs Rivers showdown.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Some big news ahead of tonight's game as CenturyLink field has been renamed Lumen Field, which essentially is just a rebrand as CenturyLink became Lumen Technologies back in September.

This should be a good game, Arizona will be in the driver seat of the NFC West with a sweep of Seattle tonight. I'm thinking Seahawks win 34-31.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I gotta give credit to the Oline for Seattle blocking Metcalf from throwing that punch because he clearly wanted to

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Isaiah Simmons is going to be such a great player. Great tackle there to help set up the 3 and out. Looks like this will be another nail biter finish.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We need to incorporate what Seattle just did with the fake run to draw the defense in and the blocking tight end fakes to make a huge gain.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I would lose my shit if our OL did that. Holy fucking shit..................but Kyler missed that throw on 3rd.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So a Seattle defender hits the WR in the face mask but no penalty. Yet Big Ben gets his helmet touched and it's a flag.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Carson Wentz gets a big break as Myles Garrett was placed on the COVID 19 list this morning and won't play on Sunday against the Eagles.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Watching Flacco throw a deep ball to Perriman for a TD doesn't make me feel any better about the loss today.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Frank Gore going to try to find a way to keep playing and score at least 1 TD in every decade moving forward.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Jets are battling back, Flacco with another TD and the Jets cut the Chargers lead to 8 with 4:00 left.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Packers fumble the kickoff return and the Colts recover. Jets forced a Chargers punt and will get the ball back, is Joe Flacco about to ruin the tank?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Turns out that we're not the only purple team to give up the GW TD.

That whole division..... man it's something else. Now as we head into Thanksgiving, the NFC East looks like this.

Eagles 3-6-1
Giants 3-7
Cowboys 3-7
Washington 3-7