• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Again coaching...if we as fans know what we have in this team how does the damn staff not know?? Fire everyone!
Henry is well conditioned and our defense isn't thats on the coaches. But Hump and Peters got killed. Clark couldn't stop the TE when it mattered. Lamar missed his throws. Roman called a poor game. Wink couldn't adjust his defense when Henry started to run over us. Players and coaches failed.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we're going to far with this done with the team stuff. Seriously we gonna lay down like that.

THIS Ravens team is NOT good enough! They lose to the Chiefs 3x in a row and the Titans 2x in a row.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Again coaching...if we as fans know what we have in this team how does the damn staff not know?? Fire everyone!
I’ve been in on an OC change for a few weeks now and if Harbaugh keeps being all talk, he can go as well. I want a creative, young mind in here. I’m so envious of Kyler’s supporting cast.

A1A

Veteran
I swear if we fire all the coordinators but keep Harbaugh I am done with this team until he's gone..I said it before and kept my word for 2 years! Then Lamar gave me hope started watching again went 14-2 was a believer...but always said if we don't win the SB its cause of the coach. Well I must have manifested that crap cause thats exactly what happened..

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lamar’s not clutch. We have to admit it at some point. Why throw that to Duv when we’ve been doing well running the ball. Awful decision. I don’t think he’s ever had a 4th quarter come from behind win

i mean he looked pretty clutch until Mekari snapped the ball early on that 2 minute drill to potentially go and win the game

looked like the screen we had set up was gonna get us in a goal-to-go situation too but the false start killed the momentum we had when we were rolling down the field

idk what to say he's made mistakes but nothing he could do about that or the OT, was a dobbins run then he got sacked and then we called a screen to repair some of the damage

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I swear if we fire all the coordinators but keep Harbaugh I am done with this team until he's gone..I said it before and kept my word for 2 years! Then Lamar gave me hope started watching again went 14-2 was a believer...but always said if we don't win the SB its cause of the coach. Well I must have manifested that crap cause thats exactly what happened..

you have more of a hard-on for harbaugh hate than bernard pollard
the obsession is really kinda creepy

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Battles!! Not wars!! You been staying on that couch Mili??

Yeah Will cause you can see everything perfectly from here.

This Ravens team, especially its offense (w/the MVP) is not that good, especially in the red zone it seems! Don't fool yourself WB!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah Will cause you can see everything perfectly from here.

This Ravens team, especially its offense (w/the MVP) is not that good, especially in the red zone it seems! Don't fool yourself WB!

Remember that bad stretch during our 1st SB run? With the injuries we've suffered we have to remold especially the oline and I seen some improvement. At least the snaps were getting to Lamar. Its the point where we need to start becoming clutch but yes something tells me we need to get the monkey off our backs when it comes to KC,Tenn and Pitt and it starts Thanksgiving night. Take a nap on theat couch cuz screw Dallas. Get a cold beverage of your choice. The Ravens. Your favorite spot. Then its time to take down the REAL water buffalo and feast. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.