• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
A well prepared team is a well coached team. This team is not prepared, minus last year where we had a 21 year old kid have an unbelievable MVP season this is the same team from years before.
Lamar made a couple of wild throws. Your not going to offs if you can't make throws when it matters. pretty simple

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar’s not clutch. We have to admit it at some point. Why throw that to Duv when we’ve been doing well running the ball. Awful decision. I don’t think he’s ever had a 4th quarter come from behind win

LSURavenFan

Veteran
What is it with this team and pre-snap penalties, it likely cost the Ravens a game winning TD...

10 games in, this is unacceptable

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m just about done with this year. We’re already not playing well and now we lose like 3 players every week

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
THE RAVENS ARE PURE TRASH!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m just about done with this year. We’re already not playing well and now we lose like 3 players every week
I’ve been done since Stanley went down. I just like to torture myself by watching the remaining games

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don’t think I’m even going to let this team screw up my Thanksgiving night.
They will. Just get totally drunk before the game. That’s what I’ll be doing

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we're going to far with this done with the team stuff. Seriously we gonna lay down like that.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Such a disappointing game. From total domination to getting pimp slapped in the 4th and OT. To let Tannehill throw at will then begin to give up the run.

A1A

Veteran
Lamar’s not clutch. We have to admit it at some point. Why throw that to Duv when we’ve been doing well running the ball. Awful decision. I don’t think he’s ever had a 4th quarter come from behind win
Again coaching...if we as fans know what we have in this team how does the damn staff not know?? Fire everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.