• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Titans Edition

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That's a really ugly loss. The way that gamescript went is so frustrating.

This team right now just capitulates in big moments right on schedule.
- Driving for a potential game-winner? Here's a needless false start
- Getting the ball first in overtime? Give up the first sack of the game
- Driving to go up by 2 scores in the 2nd half? Throw a dumb pick
- Facing an attempted comeback to lead drive? Forget how to tackle

the one series where we got our shit together and drove down the field we got in our own way

Bottlers.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Llamar better learn the difference between a pass and a prayer... The INT is inexcusable BUT Harbaugh's challenge of the ball placement with the OFF moving the ball is amateur hour and our HC needs to learn when to keep it in his pants. For me, that's what cost us this game for us!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
At some point Harbaugh's reputation as a top head coach isn't enough to justify him staying around when this has been a PATTERN under him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar’s season has been the season of turnovers and stupid decisions. I’m starting to think long and hard if I’d even consider giving him a huge contract. Yea, he’s electric when he runs. Big whoop. Defenses are adjusting. He’s not clutch at all and forces it. The whole Roman/weapons debate is getting old. Good QBs make checks at the LOS and gets their playmakers in good position and he doesn’t. I’ve been a Lamar stan since we drafted him but at some point you have to be a realist.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
And does Marlon still have COVID? Dude was fucking awful today.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This is the first time I've said this about the team. So I don't think I'm overreacting. This team is just not constituted of winners with killer instincts. They are just losers unfortunately.

Tenn literally came on the road and to my count had 8, count it 8 people go down in game not to mention the people they were already out pregame and still found a way to win. Defense did not play the second half. Offense, well there were some encouraging things but they showed yet again, they're losers and not winners. It is what it is.

This is Lamar's 3rd year. He's got 2 more years to show that he can be a winner. I believe in him, but we've gotta see it. Let him bet on himself and after his 1st round option season is up, if we're still routinely losing like this, he's not the option and time to move on. I really do believe Lamar will find a way to be a winner. This has just been a tough year for a lot of reasons.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Again no adjustments made by Roman. Run for 1 yard on 1st down. then screen call 3rd&17. Thats basically throwing in the towel.

Dez, Andrews and Tucker showed up.

Otherwise I'm highly disappointed. They talk about being the #1, but can't back it up on the field. Where's Hollywood? Can't make a simple catch and ran out of the endzone at the end of regulation = no awareness

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We’re not winning anything this year guys. The sooner you realize that, the easier it’ll be. We’ll make the playoffs but be a first round exit.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
At this point we have to admit Lamar's inaccurate and the football version of Giannis.

At some point Harbaugh's reputation as a top head coach isn't enough to justify him staying around when this has been a PATTERN under him.
Dont you think its kind of an awkward time though?
New coaches often like to bring in a qb of their choosing but Jackson is a young guy who might still be the franchise. Plus if you blame Harbs then does Roman get a pass and hang around too?

Idk I was expecting a loss but Im still bummed by this game.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
I am sick and tired of us constantly going deep, almost every time we go deep it's a waste of down, give me a possession style offense like Brady used to run in NE.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Lamar clearly doesn’t trust anyone but Andrews, and I don’t blame him. Hopefully Dez gives him another target cause Hollywood ain’t cutting it