• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Oh and Flacco can go too. He hasn't done much bad today but I really expect QB with such a cap hit / salary to carry this team. He clearly cannot do that.

ratedr

Practice Squad
So we can officially call Perriman a bust, right?

The FO should be ashamed. We finally had a decent WR group after winning the Super Bowl and they blew it up beginning with that horrible Boldin trade.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
No reason to try now. Didn't give a shit 2 minutes ago. When the game could have been ours.

Like this offense is going to score twice in under 4 minutes. We'd need Tom Brady for that.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, they play fairly decent in Oakland...then a lot of y'all get all excited and "THINK" that this offense could and would come back home and deal with the 1-4 Bears but instead they are getting straight EMBARRASSED by that same 1-4 team BECAUSE the Ravens offense is pure trash! No creativity! No dogs on the offense! No hungry lions whatsoever!

RavensDFan

Veteran
lol Why are we waiting for plays from Marty? We should be in 2 min drill and all Flacco at this point. We don't even try to win.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
And he's still throwing at Fuller who has literally shut down his side. Get a clue put someone in motion. Run a pick play something different.

I want Marty out of Baltimore 5 minutes after this game is over.

Me too, but I can't see it happening. If he didn't get canned after the double whammy (Jax and Pitt) why would this game do it? An eleven point loss when three of the top passcatchers were injured.. I think Marty lives to lose more games.

The bye would be a more tradition time for transition especially if the play Tennessee badly, which they often do.

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
Well - in all seriousness, I don't think we're pulling the trigger on anyone right now. But if these type of performances continue on route to a losing record, it isn't going to be just Marty - it is going to be his boss.
Agreed, sloppy performances keep piling up on offense.

Id like to think Mornewhig is on the hotseat but the fact that Harbaugh keeps implying that "We have the talent" "we need to improve". To me we obviously do not have the right OC calling plays, I would start a Kickstarter to rehire cam cameron to replace Mornewhig at this point. Never seen a more conservative OC than him.

Harbaugh is the one on the hotseat, and if this keeps up Steve is going to chop him.

Time for Harbs to nut up or find another team

Status
Not open for further replies.