• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Dallas Cowboys @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
so im guessing that means Brown, Bozeman, Mekari, Powers, Phillips/Fluker

im assuming madubuike is still feeling some effects from covid because otherwise not sure why he'd be inactive

4 RBs active

CB group looks ok with Averett's return:

Humphrey
Peters
Averett
Desir
Harris

Bama Ravens

Veteran
The Cowboys are my second most hated team, behind the Steelers. We need to open a can on them tonight.

tenor.gif

Sooky

Pro Bowler
so im guessing that means Brown, Bozeman, Mekari, Powers, Phillips/Fluker

im assuming madubuike is still feeling some effects from covid because otherwise not sure why he'd be inactive

4 RBs active

CB group looks ok with Averett's return:

Humphrey
Peters
Averett
Desir
Harris
Yeah I think Madubuike is probably out because he’s a rookie who’s missed a lot of practices and coaches probably feel safer starting a veteran who’s practiced more.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Lamar arguably down his top 2 targets in Snead and Andrews and he was finally getting chemistry with Dez and he gets pulled during warm ups shit

JO_75

Hall of Famer

um what???

can we not have even a vaguely normal week for once?

Hopefully this is a false positive, which is sounds like that's what it is. False positives will be a team's undoing as they say players can't play but it was a false positive so they could have played.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
sure but i feel for him - he obviously was really wanting to play against his former team and if this really is a false positive you can bet he's gonna be pissed

My question is, why is he being tested this close to game time? This seems really odd timing to pull him for a test after he was warming up.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
My question is, why is he being tested this close to game time? This seems really odd timing to pull him for a test after he was warming up.
According to the broadcast he had an inconclusive test this morning and got re-tested at the stadium.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Based on Fox I guess he had an inconclusive test earlier and they retested him just barely and it came back positive so the doctors pulled him

Status
Not open for further replies.