• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Monday Night Football Edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
As we wait for Monday Night, we return to some kind of normal with our regularly scheduled Thursday Night Football. Live from Los Angeles, its the Cam Newton led Patriots against Jared Goff & the Rams.

- Steelers travel to Buffalo to take on the Bills.
- Jalen Hurts makes his first career start against the Saints.
- Chiefs travel to Miami in hopes of finding the number one seed under their tree this Christmas.
- Will the Jags & Jets make some noise and shake up the draft?

So obviously we need the Rams to win tonight, and everything else is obvious but who do we root for between Colts & Raiders?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Kenny Young with an 80 yard Interception for a TD and the Rams lead 17-0 on the Patriots.

Good to see Kenny make a play for them, was wondering what happened to him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Rams held the Patriots to just 3 points tonight, incredible. Thank You Rams, at least one team this week will have aided us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Chiefs offense is on that bullshit, huh? Why our defense remains practically the only defense that they basically shitted on from opening snap...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs apparently don't want to help us out. Scum.

It's ok, Chiefs just took the lead. Man I can't believe the Bears are beating the Texans, poor Bears fans as they will probably be stuck with Nagy & Ryan "Passed on Mahomes & Watson" Pace as GM if they win lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The return of the Mustache as the Jags put Gardner Minshew back in at QB.

Vikings trying to mount a comeback here against the Bucs.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So I just watch Daniel Jones get stripped for a third time. Knowing our luck? The G-Men will have a no turnover game against us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
When you consider the final score, the missed field goals and extra point came back to bite the Vikings.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So I just watch Daniel Jones get stripped for a third time. Knowing our luck? The G-Men will have a no turnover game against us.

Wait until the Jags game where they somehow play really good like they did against Cleveland. I hate watching all these games just hoping we get help and we potentially lose tomorrow and it's for nothing.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jalen Hurts making some magic in Philly, Eagles up 17-0 after a missed field goal before half. With Dallas winning and if Philly hangs on, the NFC East will be a close one with only 3 weeks remaining. We'll see if Washington can win against the 49ers though.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well so much for the Raiders beating the Colts but I guess either result would have helped us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Michael Badgely with the Game winning FG for the Chargers as Matt Ryan's three interceptions prove costly. Meanwhile, Mason Crosby with a 57 yard Field Goal to put the Pack up 10.

I seriously don't see what Sean Payton sees in Taysom Hill, it feels like he is holding their offense back compared to when Drew Brees is in there.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well so much for the Raiders beating the Colts but I guess either result would have helped us.

It does because the Dolphins also lost. Now, can the Ravens enjoy prosperity and capitalize on the Dolphins and Raiders wetting the bed by taking care of their own business by sweeping the Browns tomorrow night? :cool:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like this will be another typical Steelers game, close enough for them to potentially win it at the end. It's not helping their receivers continue to drop passes, and Bills are predictably struggling against the Steelers defense. This could determine who gets the 2 seed and who plays the new 7th seed on wild card weekend.