• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Monday Night Football Edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen to Gabriel Davis for the TD! Bills now lead 23-7!

We exposed them and failed to capitalize on it both times but so good to see the Steelers getting destroyed in primetime like the pretenders they truly are.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Steelers fans are livid about that not being a PI (just checked their forums) but it wasn’t ? DB has equal rights to the ball. Anyone else see the same?

Steelers don’t get the refs hard their way once and it’s rigged against them suddenly?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
About to be 2 in a row for the cocky ass Steelers and their fans. Most overrated undefeated team (since WFT beat them) I’ve seen in a very long time. I sincerely hope we see them in the playoffs.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
About to be 2 in a row for the cocky ass Steelers and their fans. Most overrated undefeated team (since WFT beat them) I’ve seen in a very long time. I sincerely hope we see them in the playoffs.

We gotta take care of our own business first by beating the CLOWNS tomorrow night.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Unfortunately they play the Burrow-less Bengals next week so their losing streak likely ends at 2 but they finish with the Colts in week 16 & Browns in week 17 which could be for the division title. Now if the Colts win the division, then that becomes a tiebreaker game for seeding much like the Bills game just did. Bills could now end up with the 2 seed and the Steelers could now drop to the fourth seed.

It's crazy how the Steelers & Saints came in to the day as the one seeds in their conferences, and now both are no longer the one seed.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

We're a bubble or "in the hunt" team right now....not a playoff team! We need to take care of our own business first.....tomorrow night......by beating the CLOWNS! Especially, since the Dolphins and the Raiders lost and cracked open a door for the Ravens to gain ground! Can these Ravens handle prosperity as that? We'll see!