• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Look at that. 80-yard TD drive. Good stuff!

And now I'm sure the defense will be generous enough to allow the Browns offense to be in scoring position yet again.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think lamar was pissed because he thought they had a TD to duvernay on the motion
my guess is harbs spotted some sort of illegal formation penalty or something that would have negated the play
I think the play clock was running down.

Isn't it crazy how well this team plays when they're not tight and they're having fun?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm seriously concerned about Baltimore's ability to develop WRs. After all, their coaching staff has never succeeded in doing it previously.

Yeah this is definitely part of it, the other teams know how to develop receivers no problem. I'd call up Alabama and see how much their WR coach would want to be our WR coach.

Yeah this is definitely part of it, the other teams know how to develop receivers no problem. I'd call up Alabama and see how much their WR coach would want to be our WR coach.
I always want them to lure some Bengals coaches away. Their skills positions are legit year in and year out.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
honestly cant hate peters for that... just doing his job, sometimes you just lose the numbers game, there was no coverage underneath and he had help up top

Status
Not open for further replies.