• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Damn that was smooth by Lamar

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Can't read a defense, doesn't understand his progressions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he could do all that to the highest degree possible, he still would be an inaccruate and inconsistent passer.. so yea intelligence has nothing to do with why he sucks as a pocket passer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Louis with the jab on Hollywood lmao

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I DARE SOMEONE TO SAY KYLER IS BETTER THAN LAMAR THEY GONNA HAVE TO CATCH THESE HANDS IM SICK AND TIRED OF LAMAR CARRYING THIS OFFENSE WITH NO HELP AND HE STILL DELIVERS DAMNIT

Whaaaat? I've never heard anyone say that? They are both below average QBs. This is the kind of football that leads to 1 and done in the big moments. Amateur hour high school football doesn't win championships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I DARE SOMEONE TO SAY KYLER IS BETTER THAN LAMAR THEY GONNA HAVE TO CATCH THESE HANDS IM SICK AND TIRED OF LAMAR CARRYING THIS OFFENSE WITH NO HELP AND HE STILL DELIVERS DAMNIT

tbf the first time ive heard an announcing crew finally acknowledge that he has zero help at receiver and that part of the problem on those outside throws is the receiving corps not just on lamar

JAAM

Hall of Famer
God that’s gonna be a meme lol come on chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.