• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Off the top of my head (meaning I am sure someone will find ones I missed), he made the game-sealing play against Indy on 4th down, the deciding play against the Eagles, and I think there is one more that I am forgetting. Basically at the pivotal play in the game or the play that changes momentum, Judon is ALWAYS there.
Good points. I lose.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Marquise playing with some confidence!! Also Boykin has got in the end zone a couple of times recently. I like this development. Hoping Lamar can just make good decisions

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just have to cut that deep ball out of the offense for now because right now it is not good. So long as they do that things will be okay.

Cut it out until we get a deep threat like A-Rob or Marvin Jones next year.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
yeah me too lol but at some point its just confirmed, like yeah im a judon fan again.

i think the hate early on in the season was based on those classic Judon personal foul penalties

but as you say - he always comes on later in the year and tbh I'd much rather have a guy who's hitting his stride at the end of the year rather than peaking early

I know that Yannick's been getting pressures but I honestly think if those 2 are the same price in the offseason and we have to pick 1, I'm picking Judon - and I've felt that way for about a month

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i was high on collin johnson for that exact reason, he had crazy quicks for how big he was, you cant teach that

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who said we shouldn't throw deep again?

Status
Not open for further replies.