• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Giants

Simba

Staff Member
Giants have been pesky these last few weeks. Not a ton of talent on paper but they're a gutsy team and we better not take them lightly.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
We better not take the Giants lightly. Their record may not be great, but they've been competitive in just about every game and even held the Browns to just 20 points.

Simba

Staff Member
We better not take the Giants lightly. Their record may not be great, but they've been competitive in just about every game and even held the Browns to just 20 points.

And will probably be better with Daniel Jones than Colt McCoy. Not the best team obviously, but more than capable of putting up a fight.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
We need every win. No chance this Ravens team takes the Giants lightly given the current circumstances.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
With what is at stake, the Ravens shouldn't need any extra motivation to get up for the Giants game. NONE!

Simba

Staff Member
Only 4 CBs active today - Humphrey, Averett, Williams, and Desir. Not sure what the line of thinking is here. I understand they love their ST guys, but you can't tell me that Chris Moore and Kristian Welch running down the field for like 4 punts and 4 touchbacks on kickoffs is more valuable than depth at a position that has continually been decimated all year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Only 4 CBs active today - Humphrey, Averett, Williams, and Desir. Not sure what the line of thinking is here. I understand they love their ST guys, but you can't tell me that Chris Moore and Kristian Welch running down the field for like 4 punts and 4 touchbacks on kickoffs is more valuable than depth at a position that has continually been decimated all year.
I think the hope has been for a long time now that we limp into the playoffs right when these guys are getting healthy... not sure either is likely