• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnatti Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Playoffs start today.

Biggest thing for me, is finishing drives and avoiding turnovers.

Against a team playing out the string, like the Bengals, you need to eliminate any and all hope early. Settiling for 3/costly turnovers will do that. Then you'll find yourself in a dog fight, with playoff lives on the line

rossihunter2

Staff Member

A few things of interest here:

Mark Ingram active suggests maybe Gus isn't 100%
2 DL have been deactivated which suggests Calais Campbell's health is in a better place
5 CBs active - good sign that marcus peters is back
Surprised James Proche isn't active given Willie Snead's down - our slot options are Hollywood (which I like the idea of a lot) or Duvernay which suggests we're gonna see a lot of Hollywood inside today
TCC active - no word on who's starting at C - I'm assuming it's Skura but my guess is he'll be on a pretty tight leash

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor

2 DL have been deactivated which suggests Calais Campbell's health is in a better place
Surprised James Proche isn't active given Willie Snead's down - our slot options are Hollywood (which I like the idea of a lot) or Duvernay which suggests we're gonna see a lot of Hollywood inside today
TCC active - no word on who's starting at C - I'm assuming it's Skura but my guess is he'll be on a pretty tight leash

Dez will also see more targets. But I'm surprised Proche is inactive again.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
he just seems like the obvious replacement for at least some snaps from Snead but clearly they don't think of him highly enough as a receiver

it just seems strange because I like what he's done when on the field
Duvernay > proche to fill in for Snead and that doesn’t take even the slightest bit of thought

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Duvernay > proche to fill in for Snead and that doesn’t take even the slightest bit of thought

i just dont know that i trust duvernay to win any routes that arent schemed open for him right now...

obviously duvernay will get lots of snaps but i think he'll be more replacing snead in the running game as the motion man but im expecting more of boykin and bryant on the outside with hollywood inside

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Glazer said Wink and Saleh are two of the hottest names.
Unfortunately it looks like he's gone

BJB

Practice Squad

BJB

Practice Squad

BJB

Practice Squad
Gotta get off to that fast start like last week...get a big lead and then rest some folks

I accepted missing the playoffs earlier in the year, but now... if they let a lousy Bengals team keep them out of the postseason in week 17 again, I'm going to have an aneurism.

Status
Not open for further replies.