• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Beating the Titans, after what their fans said. It's amazing...

Asyranok

Practice Squad
I want to throw this out there.

I mentioned it in passing in this forum. But the Titans on GoTitans (and some other now-defunct Titans forum); they were scum last year.

Both forums had a thread making fun of Todd Heap for running over his daughter - killing her. They laughed at this. They thought it was a joke, and somehow though that was an insult for the Ravens. Not a single Titans fan said that maybe it wasn't okay to make fun of Todd Heap's dead daughter.

Nothing In my life ever pissed me off that much. Maybe that's my weakness, too... But the Titans and their fans have, ever since, been the only team I hate, and the only fan-base I hate. And I will forever revel in Titans fan's misery. I don't even have hate for Steelers, Bengals, or Browns fans. After all these years. Only the Titans fans have my hate.

This is fantastic. I cannot possibly be happier. Thank you, Ravens. Thank you, Lamar!!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
idk that i remembered that stuff about Todd Heap

but this rivalry has definitely felt different the last year - definitely felt good to get this win because they felt like the boogeyman in the worst possible way
yeah, I believe he was backing up in his driveway. Sad sad story and IDK how anyone can make fun of someone for that. Really.

Nurps

MVP
yeah, I believe he was backing up in his driveway. Sad sad story and IDK how anyone can make fun of someone for that. Really.

There are TONS of kids in my neighborhood and I am always super paranoid backing out of my driveway specifically because of the Heap tragedy. Ugh. I cant even imagine the level of sorrow in that family.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
There are TONS of kids in my neighborhood and I am always super paranoid backing out of my driveway specifically because of the Heap tragedy. Ugh. I cant even imagine the level of sorrow in that family.
absolutely the same in my neighborhood