• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bills (Divisional Round)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If we want another crack at the Chiefs, it's the long-way round to get there.

This team is running on confidence, momentum and guts right now.

Bills are a really difficult team to face but they have weaknesses. Their running game is not even close to the effectiveness that their passing game has. Colts dared them to run and for the most part they tried and failed.

Probably as a game (at least on defence) going to look like the exact opposite of the Titans game.

Bills are a worthy 2 seed. But they do have flaws.

Let's go into Buffalo and start a run.

Simba

Staff Member
Bring em on. That’s a talented team for sure, but I think we match up well. Take care of business and let’s roll into KC for more revenge.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sucks we get NBC and have to listen to Collinsworth but I guess it was expected they send Romo/Nantz to KC.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Love the night game slot but really wanted Nantz and Romo. Now we get to hear Collinsworth suck off Josh all game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Stef might need to be doubled and someone needs to stick to Cole like glue. Dare them to run please

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Gonna be tough.

Allen has made great strides this year as a passer.

They don't have a running game though.

It should be a really good game. Two hottest teams in football going at it.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stef might need to be doubled and someone needs to stick to Cole like glue. Dare them to run please
Hes pretty banged up. If he suits up he wont be 100%

I like how our secondary matches up

Key will be the pass rush. Allen tends to buckle under pressure

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yannick has to have a big game. The pass rush will be huge for us in this matchup. Force Allen to make some mistakes and we have a good chance.

Buffalo's defense is stingy for sure. Lamar better stay away from throwing it in Whites direction

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
We're playing with house money. No more immense pressure on us to win so we're gonna play loose.

Until I once again become a nervous wreck on Saturday

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
We were playing tight at the beginning of the Titans game and consequently went down 10-0

I'm convinced now that Lamar has his first playoff win he will play even better. That bodes well against a very tough Bills team.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yannick has to have a big game. The pass rush will be huge for us in this matchup. Force Allen to make some mistakes and we have a good chance.

Buffalo's defense is stingy for sure. Lamar better stay away from throwing it in Whites direction
Allen holds the ball and yannick/Judon are both animals against those types of qbs, I’m expecting 3-4 sacks and at least one sack fumble