• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Forum Mock -- not a sign up

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

You know I'm down and also willing to take on two teams if needed.

You already know I'm in! No idea if I'll be good or not at actually picking the right players for the right team, but I'm up for a challenge

I hope we get as much interest as possible. With the QB market going insane in real life, I'd love to see how crazy it could get in our mock.

The Forum Sign up thread has been posted. Please pick a number in that thread. Thanks!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@RavensMania @Truth any date you guys plan to get this started? Happy to help out this year. I'm a permanent remote employee now so can't think of any better way to spend my work days :eyes:
Excellent question and I'm super glad to hear that. We haven't thought beyond just getting enough people signed up. Once we get at least close, we'll work out the details. Right? lmao You and me both.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm trying to think about people who I know would be interested, but every person I think of/ask is too busy with life. Sorry guys, but I'm still trying!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just asked a friend of mine who has a bunch of connections to sports people (and players, by the way, check out his stuff/signings) across the way. He'll get back to me on some folks

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know people love the human element of everything, but is there any way a computer could randomly do shit for the rest of the teams so we could at least have some semblance of this thing?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know people love the human element of everything, but is there any way a computer could randomly do shit for the rest of the teams so we could at least have some semblance of this thing?
the last time we played we had 6 or 7 teams vacant and we just skipped them.

Simba

Staff Member
the last time we played we had 6 or 7 teams vacant and we just skipped them.

I'm still gonna volunteer to take on 2 teams AND I'd even draft on behalf of another as well if needed. Wouldn't do anything in FA or with the roster but I think the draft part is one of the most fun aspects anyways.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gonna go ahead and say this one is pretty much dead this year, right?