• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Top 100

HNL Raven

Practice Squad
What Ravens do you think will make the list?
What do you guys think about the list so far?

If Damon Harrison is that low i dont think Brandon Williams makes the list.
Seeing KO that low is disrespectful.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Where was Harrison, agree KO was disrespected. Harrison was terrific last year. Every year actually. PFF isn't the be all end all, but he was the 7th best interior lineman last year.

K-Dog

MVP
Yanda.
MAYBE Tucker.
Didn't we have just two or three last year ?
Maybe Steve Smith.

I dunno, we didn't really have any super stars last season.

HNL Raven

Practice Squad
Where was Harrison, agree KO was disrespected. Harrison was terrific last year. Every year actually. PFF isn't the be all end all, but he was the 7th best interior lineman last year.

81 Alex Smith QB
82 Clay Matthews LB
83 Calais Campbell DE
84 Mike Daniels DT
85 Chandler Jones LB
86 Jurrell Casey DT
87 Travis Frederick C
88 Doug Baldwin WR
89 Thomas Davis LB
90 Malcolm Jenkins S
91 Lorenzo AlexanderLB
92 Everson Griffen DE
93 Brandon Graham DE
94 Dont'a Hightower LB
95 Kelechi Osemele G
96 Damon Harrison DT
97 David DeCastro G
98 Adrian Peterson RB
99 Malcolm Butler CB
100 Joey Bosa DE

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Mosley should definitely be on there.
Zach Orr is a possibility.
Yanda should make it every year.
Tucker deserves it but I doubt it.
Weddle should definitely make it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seriously, that's some serious disrespect. Now I remember why I don't watch this show.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Agree, Weddle and Mosley deserve to be on. Not sure Orr makes it if Bosa is 100. Crazy

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I agree.

I think a case could be made for Stanley, but he probably won't make it due to missing games.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hmm...Yanda, Mosley, SSS and Tucker.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
What am I missing here that AP was 98th or even ranked for that matter? He played in 3 games, racked up a pedestrian 72 yards with 0 TD and a fumble lost...

HNL Raven

Practice Squad
What am I missing here that AP was 98th or even ranked for that matter? He played in 3 games, racked up a pedestrian 72 yards with 0 TD and a fumble lost...
The voting is from the players only, they still respect him. Watch JJ Watt be ranked higher than Jadeveon Clowney even though he didn't play much.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
The voting is from the players only, they still respect him. Watch JJ Watt be ranked higher than Jadeveon Clowney.

Aaron Hernandez still getting votes from the Pouncey's. In terms of Ravens, I'd have to think Weddle, Mosley, Yanda, and maybe Tucker. Stanley was really good but in terms of LT for namesake purposes there are others that will get the nod just because.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yanda, Mosley, Weddle I think are the most likely guys and I'm not sure there's anyone else unless the rest of the league is woke on how good ronnie stanley was down the stretch or unless the league decides justin tucker is an NFL player

given how often we are ignored though id suggest that maybe weddle might miss out given that he only went to the pro bowl as an alternate... not that he deserves to or anything