• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Forum Mock: Sign Up Thread

Does anyone know anyone else that they can invite? We've got 17 players and even if some people manage multiple teams we need more signups.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Does anyone know anyone else that they can invite? We've got 17 players and even if some people manage multiple teams we need more signups.

Patience young Skywalker. Rome wasn’t built in one night. This was built, so they will come

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
The problem is very few here (from what I’ve noticed) have connections with Russellstreetreport, the biggest Ravens forum by far. I unfortunately have no possible way to get back on there, however, that would be a gold mine

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The problem is very few here (from what I’ve noticed) have connections with Russellstreetreport, the biggest Ravens forum by far. I unfortunately have no possible way to get back on there, however, that would be a gold mine
I've been on that board in the past trying to recruit. Do you know anyone who would be interested?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been on that board in the past trying to recruit. Do you know anyone who would be interested?

Unfortunately, they only listen to people who had been very active before any off-season stuff... I will re-invite some of my people. I could have a few of my friends join up and then I would take 3-4 teams to see this thing become a reality. I did this as a teen and I miss it man. I'd do anything to see this thing become a reality

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Unfortunately, they only listen to people who had been very active before any off-season stuff... I will re-invite some of my people. I could have a few of my friends join up and then I would take 3-4 teams to see this thing become a reality. I did this as a teen and I miss it man. I'd do anything to see this thing become a reality
We didn't have the game last year but I've been doing it since 2015. I'm hoping my friend who is a Bills fan signs up. He played it two years ago. I have a few friends that are veterans of the game already that have already signed up.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With real life free agency starting this week and the rosters all a mess, it would be way to jumbled to start the game. Can't believe this game has officially died.... all well at least we tried.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With real life free agency starting this week and the rosters all a mess, it would be way to jumbled to start the game. Can't believe this game has officially died.... all well at least we tried.
and we will try again next year.

In the meantime, maybe we can do the Draft A Franchise game following the NFL Draft

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ll take#23
unfortunately we aren't doing it this year as we are too close to the draft. We wouldn't be able to go through FA, trades and the draft in time. Please come back next year when we try and to it again.

Also after the draft, I'm going to post the Draft A Franchise game, which allows you to build a franchise by drafting all active players. It's done via snake draft. Keep a look out for that thread.