• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Green Bay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This offense’s problems go well beyond Joe. Don’t get me wrong he’s a big part of the problem but we need to do so much more. Rosen would get killed here

Oh I know. Offensive line needs to be fixed no doubt, but a bad offensive line didn't make that terrible decision of throwing to Woodhead double covered.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i think the packers are literally checking out of any pass where twill is on the field. he is in for consecutive run snaps, over and over, and then when they pass he is either on the sideline or dropping in coverage. what the literal flying everloving fuck is going on? not to mention, we have a guy who does EXACTLY that and very well with bowser, yet hes seeing no time.

pees, cut the shit. let twill pin his fucking ears back and let bowser do exactly what youre wasting twill on.

yeah the packers are going after run when timmy's in but we literally took him out on 3rd down that last drive

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Oh I know. Offensive line needs to be fixed no doubt, but a bad offensive line didn't make that terrible decision of throwing to Woodhead double covered.
It doesn’t l. But we’d have a competent offense if we had competency in the supporting cast.

We are stuck with Flacco’s contract. With a ton of supporting cast issues in spite of the money we’ve spent there. We can’t afford to trade cut or trade him and Rosen is the only QB worth drafting early. And I’d rather not trade future capital when the supporting cast is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.