• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Green Bay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Hurst has issues holding up in pass protection, but if you're Marty then you just have to design guys to get open deep. I just can't Joe seriously anymore when he talks about the offense needing to open up the passing game. Marty just doesn't strike me as that guy who knows how to get creative on the offense often.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
This offense is an actual disgrace!!! How the fuck does Mornhinweg still have a job?! They're keeping him just for the sake of it so that Flacco doesn't have yet another OC.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If these guys get negative yards from mid field after a turnover can you expect them to come back from a deficit? I think not! So it is imperative that the defense gets their 3rd shut out for us to have a shot at winning this game.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
THIS is what I was worried about with moving Hurst over to T. You are now bad on the interior line hindering the run game AND bad at pass protection on the edge limiting the pass game.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I understand that Hurst has issues holding up in pass protection, but if you're Marty then you just have to design guys to get open deep. I just can't Joe seriously anymore when he talks about the offense needing to open up the passing game. Marty just doesn't strike me as that guy who knows how to get creative on the offense often.
He doesn’t have time to throw a 5 yard hitch, how are they going to go deep?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
He doesn’t have time to throw a 5 yard hitch, how are they going to go deep?
You run the ball, force the defense to respect it and make them guess. You give some movement pre and post snap to give some confusion, all this combined gives you a good 3 seconds to throw.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Why put Hurst at tackle if we already know he's just awful there? Leave him at guard where he was OK and get someone else outside - at least one position is settled on the Flacco's blind side.
3 points off 2 short fields and one more takeaway. Beyond pathetic. But I'm repeating myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.