• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Pound the Table Thread: 2021 Edition

rossihunter2

Staff Member
To quote @JoeyFlex5:

2 weeks to go, time for the OFFICIAL pound the table thread, this is a reference point for any disputes on hindsight, I wanna do this a little different this time around with an official format for who you’re pounding the table for, so minor discussions don’t get mixed up with your “guarantee” on a player.

FORMAT: split it up into day one, day two, and day three, list as many players as you’d like in those projected ranges, it doesn’t have to be just for the ravens, pound the table for any player you think is a sure fire producer.

just under 3 weeks away...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
earlier rounds:
rashod bateman
landon dickerson
azeez ojulari
teven jenkins
richie grant
quinn meinerz
kadarius toney
rondale moore
levi onwuzurike
daviyon nixon

ill do mid-late guys later on

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Without picking the guys that it would be obvious about i.e. Pitts, Sewell, Slater, Chase etc.

Day 1:
  • Landon Dickerson
  • Christian Darrisaw
  • Greg Newsome II
  • Rashod Bateman
  • Elijah Moore
  • Jaelan Phillips
Day 2:
  • Dyami Brown
  • Spencer Brown
  • Creed Humphrey
  • Kary Vincent Jr
  • Israel Mukuamu
  • Ronnie Perkins
  • Payton Turner
Day 3:
  • Austin Watkins Jr
  • Josh Palmer
  • Janarius Robinson
  • Aaron Banks
  • Kendrick Green
  • Tre Brown
  • Marvin Wilson

Last edited:

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I am admittedly biased here, but top of my list at 27th is Terrace Marshall. A close 2nd is Bateman. I do have Bateman slightly ahead of Marshall though when I'm not being a homer...

After Marshall;
Bateman
Collins
Humphrey
Grant
Ojulari
Oweh
Moore

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I am admittedly biased here, but top of my list at 27th is Terrace Marshall. A close 2nd is Bateman. I do have Bateman slightly ahead of Marshall though when I'm not being a homer...

After Marshall;
Bateman
Collins
Humphrey
Grant
Ojulari
Oweh
Moore

haha im amazed your list isnt

JaMarr Chase
Terrace Marshall
Jabril Cox
Kary Vincent Jr
JaCoby Stevens
Tyler Shelvin
Racey McMath

tbf i think it's possible the first 6 guys all go before the end of day 2 - likely that at least 4 of them do
and racey just lived up to his name and ran a 4.39 40 lol

JED3

Practice Squad
Day 1:
  • Christian Barmore
  • Jaelan Phillips
  • Teven Jenkins
  • Zaven Collins
  • JOK
Day 2:
  • Payton Turner
  • Nico Collins
  • Dyami Brown
  • Creed Humphrey
  • Joe Tryon
  • Carlos Basham
  • Alim McNeil
  • Terrace Marshall Jr
  • Osa Odighizuwa
Day 3:
  • Ar’Darius Washington
  • Janarius Robinson
  • Tommy Tremble

Last edited:

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
A'rdarius Washington
Teven Jenkins
Zaven Collins
Aaron Banks
Tommy Tremble
Ojulari
Rousseau ( round two)
Phillips of course
Walker Little
Brennan Eagles
Alim McNeill
Malcolm Koonce
Payton Turner
Levi Onwuzurike
Robert Hainsey

Last edited:

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am pounding the table right now for Osa Odighizua. If this guys is paired with a pick off the edge and given a year to round out his game, watch out! Great get off, awesome length and effort getting after the QB. provides a presence rushing the QB inside in year one. Man, if you have Justin and this guy along with ANYTHING off the edge.
Round three would be stealing I think. trade to move up if necessary. so much upside.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I am pounding the table right now for Osa Odighizua. If this guys is paired with a pick off the edge and given a year to round out his game, watch out! Great get off, awesome length and effort getting after the QB. provides a presence rushing the QB inside in year one. Man, if you have Justin and this guy along with ANYTHING off the edge.
Round three would be stealing I think. trade to move up if necessary. so much upside.
So then.........speak it into existence???

JED3

Practice Squad
Thanks for pointing this dude out. I hadnt planned on watching him at all. The strength and leverage this dude utilizes in the run game, unbelievably stout for a man of only 280 lbs. Has a wicked bullrush for 3rd down, although thats all I was able to see. Shoots his hands nicely too. His speed, agility, and length also look to be elite for his size. Definitely worth a pick.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He’s definitely been slept on, quite undersized for a DT but I like him in our positionless style of defense, he is a great sub package rusher for a wink defense

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Day 1:
  • Creed Humphrey
  • Teven Jenkins
  • Rashod Bateman
  • Jaelan Phillips
  • Zaven Collins
  • JOK
Day 2
  • Ardarius Washington
  • Josh Palmer
  • Darden
  • Amari Rodgers
  • Amon-Ra St. Brown
  • Joe Tryon
  • Payton Turner

Last edited:
I find it very hard to put players on the list this year.
I can name the ones that I really DON'T really want tho, and with ease, too
Which means we're probably end up picking a few

Joseph Ossai - the 2021 Curtis Weaver
Azeez Ojulari
Travon Moehrig - Ronnie Harrison 1.0
Joe Tryon in the first 2 RDs
Teven Jenkins (everywhere I see people writing 'he plays angry... He's mean...' and such but all I see is a slow footed OT who looks like playing in energy saving modus.
Rondale Moore. What did this slot guy do to deserve 1st round buzz?!

Toney is a guy I would've called in the list as well but I can't stop watching him.
Tremendous vision with the ball in his hands, super electric and really nasty demeanor. A Steve Smith kinda WR.
He's one of the few guys I'd be truly pleased with.
Cosmi. Very strong and useful chess piece. Could also probably start inside if needed.
Seems perfect for our run scheme.
Odighizuwa. I loved his brother as a prospect, too. Just can't figure out why that didn't work out in the pros