• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Pound the Table Thread: 2021 Edition

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
since this is just a pound the table thread imma list players we prob dont have a shot at anyways

Jaycee Horn
Jaylen Waddle
Creed Humphrey
2018 Rondale Moore lol
Terrace Marshall (kinda like him more than Bateman even if Bateman is probably better now)
Zaven Collins
Dyami Brown
Brevin Jordan

Have you gone back to 2018 for rondale?
I wasn’t that impressed on the most recent film but I think he was coming back from injury - and you do have to take injuries into account with him - especially at 5’7

but some of the stuff he was doing in 2018 was insane

I promise I'll get through as much as I can tonight pre draft

if you want to watch one game that shows you why he's hyped by many - watch the 2018 game vs ohio state

Oh man.. Still doesn't give me any rd1 vibe.. Like at all.
He seems more like an Eskridge (RD3/4) than a Toney to me.
I'm sad if we take him anywhere within the first 60 picks

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oh man.. Still doesn't give me any rd1 vibe.. Like at all.
He seems more like an Eskridge (RD3/4) than a Toney to me.
I'm sad if we take him anywhere within the first 60 picks

i dont think he's a round 1 guy (for the ravens) - but his ability to accelerate and decelerate and cut and move laterally is absurd - so it would not surprise me if a team had him on their board as a first rounder - his movement skills are rare

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I find it very hard to put players on the list this year.
I can name the ones that I really DON'T really want tho, and with ease, too
Which means we're probably end up picking a few

Joseph Ossai - the 2021 Curtis Weaver
Azeez Ojulari
Travon Moehrig - Ronnie Harrison 1.0
Joe Tryon in the first 2 RDs
Teven Jenkins (everywhere I see people writing 'he plays angry... He's mean...' and such but all I see is a slow footed OT who looks like playing in energy saving modus.
Rondale Moore. What did this slot guy do to deserve 1st round buzz?!

Toney is a guy I would've called in the list as well but I can't stop watching him.
Tremendous vision with the ball in his hands, super electric and really nasty demeanor. A Steve Smith kinda WR.
He's one of the few guys I'd be truly pleased with.
Cosmi. Very strong and useful chess piece. Could also probably start inside if needed.
Seems perfect for our run scheme.
Odighizuwa. I loved his brother as a prospect, too. Just can't figure out why that didn't work out in the pros
Rondale Moore is legit special if he can stay healthy, he’s short as shit but he’s a powerhouse and really makes light work of a lot of contact that comes his way, fastest man on the field, most decisive runner I may have ever seen, and he makes every cut as if he’s doing a broad jump, just massive explosion in every change of direction.

rondale Moore is like Percy harvin on steroids. The entirety of his question marks lies with his health.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
YOU REALLY DID THIS SHIT
310812-beaniesigel-620x413.png