• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Happy Reaches/Lower on Prospects

rossihunter2

Staff Member
My question to you all.

Who are the guys you’re lower on BUT who you’d still be very excited about for the ravens to draft?

Assuming you wouldn’t get behind every ravens player once they’re drafted (like we always do because we’re fans and to not do so would be unhealthy lol), who are the guys who’d genuinely excite you even though you’re lower on them.

For me that’s Rondale Moore. His size scares me and there’s other guys I’d take first but if the front office picked him high I’d be completely electrified by the idea of him as a raven...

Maybe no one else has anyone like that but I was thinking about Rondale Moore and where he’s stacked on my board and how I’d feel if we “reached” on him and it made me wonder if any of you have guys you think about that way this year...

maybe a Jayson Oweh or a Quinn Meinerz or a D’Wayne Eskridge or a Deonte Brown for those who are skeptical for example

Tyre Phillips was definitely that guy for me last year

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Marshall, oweh, toney, turner, Perkins, mayfield, meinerz, eskridge, Rodgers, onwuzurike, Richie grant, trey hill, carman

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jayson Oweh with our first would get me nervous and excited both at the same time.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to admit I would get pretty anxious but excited about Rousseau.
I also like Kadarius Toney similarly.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to admit I would get pretty anxious but excited about Rousseau.
I also like Kadarius Toney similarly.

The closer it gets to the draft, the more I’m warming up to the idea of selecting him and let Calais take him under his wing.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tre Mckitty is flat out disrespected. If he went in round 3 I wouldn’t be shocked at all, where is the hype on this guy?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
for me that is Elijah Moore. He's very talented but I'd prefer more of an X type receiver rather a receiver that is going to be relegated to the slot, although a very good one at that. I'd rather not have another 5'9ish 180 WR. BTW, this goes for Rondale Moore as well and he's even smaller.

Landon Dickerson is another one. Again, this isn't a knock on his talent, but more due to his injury history, which is constant.

I'm cool with either of these players on day 2 as the risk meets value

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure where he's projected at but say we draft Tammarion Taylor in the 3rd I would be excited. Probally will be a udfa but with our final pick we snag Jake Funk I would be excited. In the 1st for me and as badly as I want oline with the 27th with the 31st getting a true centerfielder like Richie Grant would get me excited.