• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Thank You, Zeus, Jr.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Zeus can suck a fat one. I don’t blame him for going after a payday but the way he went about it on Twitter was BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Sad to see him go, I understand why he wanted out, he’s played the left side ever since he started at T, it’s what his body has been programmed for, muscle memory and all, he took a notable leap when he moved to LT and as much as people think it’s nothing to switch sides, it really is something that a few players can not do at all, not even a little bit, and a lot of players have a noticeable dropoff when they play opposite their natural side. Orlando brown would lessen his value if he continued to play RT, can’t be mad at him for what he did.

feel we got good value, all 3 sides got fair treatment, and this eliminates the chiefs from getting a complete pain in our asses at pick 31, just imagine god dammit if they grabbed a falling zaven Collins or like a JOK, someone who can run with Lamar and be a thorn in our balls for years, I’ll take this known quantity.