• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible play by Judon but there's no type of consistency here. This team shuts out a team 20-0 and allows the Texans to drive 90 yards for a TD...

Only thing that's consistent is this horrid offense.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Carl Davis you fucking moron. He drove his man 5 yards off the line without even freaking looking at Miller. Left a huge hole. Put Henry in

I have zero confidence in our offense driving 75 yards sadly. Absolutely none. I would be surprise if they get a TD here.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hope Jerry Jones finds a way to take down Goodell and fire every NFL official. Ref bias is so obvious here.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Please for the love of god put in Humphrey and Williams on third down and let him kill Savage.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love how they are praising Hopkins for that catch on Jimmy. Fuck out of here that was BS

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Horrible play by Judon but there's no type of consistency here. This team shuts out a team 20-0 and allows the Texans to drive 90 yards for a TD...

Only thing that's consistent is this horrid offense.
Well, instead of 3 and 8, at Houston 39, you get 1 and 10 at Baltimore's 46. Big swing on a bad penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.