• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Inactives:
WR Campanaro
RB West
CB Hill
DE Kaufusi
DE Wormley
G Shakir
G Eluemunor

Only surprise there for me is perriman active in stead of camp - who’s gonna return punts (especially given how well camp was doing recently on punt returns)

Only disappointments are wormley and hill still inactive - for some reason we never heed warnings about dline injuries even after Carl Davis went down for a bit last week

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Texans Inactives:
- Greg Mancz
- Will Fuller
- Lamarr Houston
- Andre Ellington
- Julie'n Davenport
- Chunky Clements
- Cobi Hamilton

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
That's what I don't get, it looks like a healthy scratch too which makes it even more odder.
It's really strange. We make couple plays with Breshad out and Camp's ST coach pleads for voting Camp into pro bowl, since he is leading the AFC in punt return yardage. Weakened two positions again, like we did last week on the left side of our O line.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
It's really strange. We make couple plays with Breshad out and Camp's ST coach pleads for voting Camp into pro bowl, since he is leading the AFC in punt return yardage. Weakened two positions again, like we did last week on the left side of our O line.
Meanwhile Kaelin Clay returned a punt this week as well lol

K-Dog

MVP
I have friends that always seem to believe that we'll lose to the Dolphins and the Texans whenever they are on our schedule. Time to go out there on PRIME TIME and mop the field up with their candy asses for all the league to see!

So, get your popcorn ready.....

giphy.gif

Okay, after multiple popcorn posts today I am jumping on the bandwagon.
I have NEVER made popcorn for football, but I feel like that should change tonight.

Melted butter and a pinch of Old Bay. Coming up at game time.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Yeah, I want to see Wormley getting snaps.
Same here, like I do for Bowser and Williams, except Wormley is pro ready and has made a positive impact everytime he's been on the field. He's no projection or future plan, he could make an impact right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.