• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's frustrating to watch our offense lose us winnable games. Yes I think we end up losing this one in a heart breaker. At least we don't have to talk about playoffs after that. How do we honestly expect to win 5 of 6 games playing like this to make the playoffs? How? I don't see it. Man this offense is just so terrible.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We need to eat the cap on Joe and move on from him. He doesn't let anything develop, it's like he is afraid to throw it deep all of a sudden.

I don't think it's too late to fire Marty. I really don't. It's not all on him but in my personal opinion this offense is being held back by this philosophy. If he's still here by next season then Harbaugh is really holding himself back and dragging himself with him.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I don't think it's too late to fire Marty. I really don't. It's not all on him but in my personal opinion this offense is being held back by this philosophy. If he's still here by next season then Harbaugh is really holding himself back and dragging himself with him.
We fired Cam at around this time 2012

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are going to be left with 3 mins trailing by 1 and we still don't get to FG range because we are lazy and listless on offense. I can truly see that happening right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.