• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Look Who Wants to Make a Comeback?

K-Dog

MVP
Well good for him.

Hope he gets signed with a good team.

I have no beef with the guy. He sucks at his job, but just because he is done here doesn't mean I want the guy to fail.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well good for him.

Hope he gets signed with a good team.

I have no beef with the guy. He sucks at his job, but just because he is done here doesn't mean I want the guy to fail.

I mean that twitter post doesn’t look like the post of a guy who’s totally clean and rehabilitated tbh - I’d rather he be helped off the field before being embarrassed on a football field again

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I mean that twitter post doesn’t look like the post of a guy who’s totally clean and rehabilitated tbh - I’d rather he be helped off the field before being embarrassed on a football field again
So true. First step for him would be to finally find the agent. That person's first job will be to confiscate all Elam's electronic devices, so he can't embarrass himself any longer. That would be a great start.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So true. First step for him would be to finally find the agent. That person's first job will be to confiscate all Elam's electronic devices, so he can't embarrass himself any longer. That would be a great start.

And then do what josh Gordon did and VOLUNTARILY and without prompting check into rehab and maybe just maybe he’ll have recovered from whatever’s been going on in his life and a team can bring him into camp - that said he’s Matt Elam and not josh Gordon... his best year was as a rookie and showed nothing at all in subsequent years of value to a franchise on the field outside of occasional special teams - which is why he’d need to go to rehab now because teams aren’t gonna wait for him and he sure as hell doesn’t have the time that josh Gordon will have had

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Unless he is truly clean and sober he has no chance. I wish him well though.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Elam was a BUM back then and he's still a BUM! "Bummigitus" is something that is incurable for some of these cats once they contract that disease.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If he wants, he can call Ben old and try to get in his head before the Bengals game tonight and before our game.