• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The good, the Bad, and the Detroit Rock City: Week 13 Edition

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The good: Literally everything other than the bad.

The bad: Marlon had his welcome to the NFL moment. But I think he rebounds

The ugly: Get well soon Jimmy

You gotta lose your mind in Detroit, Rock city

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Damn jimmy, I'm crying.

But damn what a turn that game took!

Good: January joe has arrived early, keep it up big guy! Alex Collins is a workhorse, Jeremy maclin after a drop early made himself pretty reliable today. Humphrey with the pick, canady impaling rudock, weddle with the TD. Sizzle with the hype.

Bad: jimmy, god damn why did you leave us... our pass defense without jimmy, our pass rush for 50 out of 60 minutes.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The bad was 5 drops. I know the offense overall played well but they left a LOT of yards on the field with those drops.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The bad was 5 drops. I know the offense overall played well but they left a LOT of yards on the field with those drops.

K-Dog

MVP
Suggs standing on Staffords hand with his cleat was pretty damn ugly.

That had to REALLY hurt.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Suggs standing on Staffords hand with his cleat was pretty damn ugly.

That had to REALLY hurt.

Didn't even catch thats how he injured it.

Great game from the offense.

Defense pulled the normal disappearing act when someone goes down but tightened up. Please keep this momentum going.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If only Jimmy didn't get hurt, I would be enjoying this win so much more. Sigh...

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Apart from Jimmy's injury (we all knew it will happen sooner or later but we had the right to hope), I am really happy with all phases after a long time.

Just want to single out few guys:

Canady
Pat Ricard
Alex Collins
Marty - he called a really good game.

Most of all I am really happy with how Joe played today. There's hope!

Maurice Canady is the answer. He needs to take most of Webb’s snaps. I’d like to even see him get a few snaps on the outside.

Last edited:

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The good: our young guys making plays. Ricard delieverd some nice blocks and got his 1st TD. Canady made nice tackles and blitzed well.
Suggs' pep talk. Our Offense finally played an entire game, although it had some hickups. I can't imagine where this offense would be without Collins. Tucker being as automatic as it gets.

Bad: Webb getting abused over and over again. Time to play Hill.

Ugly: Jimmys and Staffords injury.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The good: our young guys making plays. Ricard delieverd some nice blocks and got his 1st TD. Canady made nice tackles and blitzed well.
Suggs' pep talk. Our Offense finally played an entire game, although it had some hickups. I can't imagine where this offense would be without Collins. Tucker being as automatic as it gets.

Bad: Webb getting abused over and over again. Time to play Hill.

Ugly: Jimmys and Staffords and Wagner’s injury.

Fixed it for you