• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

‘21 Purple Flock Pick ‘Ems

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
What’s up y’all? Based on an idea from some of the members here, I went ahead and set up a pick em league through Yahoo. If anyone is interested in joining, please post your interest here and I’ll get the details to you on how to join!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am including you guys in this because at one point last year you either played pick 'ems, or at least showed interest in it. Without having you all read the above comments (you can if you want, you aren't being forced into reading through it lol), I am inviting each and every one of you to play this year's version of it. It would be great to have as many people as we can, so if you know anyone else interested, please invite them too! If you're reading this and you're interested and I didn't tag you in the post, please join, and I'm sorry for not tagging you.

Again, here is the information you will need to join:

Link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Group ID#: 4264

Password: goravens

@SepticeyePoe
@Ludy51
@rmcjacket23
@RL52TheGreatest
@Adreme
@Giants56Ravens52
@airconteka
@Corvus Purpura
@Darklight1216
@JoeyFlex5
@Ellicottraven
@ravenslord
@Davesta
@redrum52
@Ice Bowl
@BoredMarine13
@rossihunter2
@JAAM
@Deebo813
@cdp
@purplepittabread88
@All_black_everything

Last edited:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seeing some excellent turn out from both Purple Flock and RSR in the league. If you want in, what are you waiting for? Join now!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seeing some excellent turn out from both Purple Flock and RSR in the league. If you want in, what are you waiting for? Join now!
huh. Who in the league is from RSR? did you post it there also?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
huh. Who in the league is from RSR? did you post it there also?

@Ice Bowl and I kinda had the idea to invite people from RSR to get more folks in. Not particularly worried about keeping it Purple Flock for the pick em league, and looking more towards having more of the Ravens' fanbase come together for it. Ice created a thread on there to ask if anyone wanted to join. So far, Captain Silver/RavensWinTitles (RWT)/Conroy/FruitPunch and there are a couple others on there who never identified themselves (Oweh with you!/My Ball Zach Ertz (lol, I love the name) )

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@Ice Bowl and I kinda had the idea to invite people from RSR to get more folks in. Not particularly worried about keeping it Purple Flock for the pick em league, and looking more towards having more of the Ravens' fanbase come together for it. Ice created a thread on there to ask if anyone wanted to join. So far, Captain Silver/RavensWinTitles (RWT)/Conroy/FruitPunch and there are a couple others on there who never identified themselves (Oweh with you!/My Ball Zach Ertz (lol, I love the name) )
ah, well Ice Bowl is Greg Jennings on RSR. That would be a good idea because it could bring some over here as well.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't forget everybody! Tonight is the first game. Please have your pick in for games 5 minutes before each game. Take a second and make your pick for the Bucs/Cowgirls