• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

End of year/playoffs thread

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
How did the year go for you? Did you make the playoffs? Are you helped or hurt by Gronks suspension?

I myself snuck in with a 7-6 record after starting 6-2 because of injuries but hey! I'm in the dance!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How did the year go for you? Did you make the playoffs? Are you helped or hurt by Gronks suspension?

I myself snuck in with a 7-6 record after starting 6-2 because of injuries but hey! I'm in the dance!
I started 0-4 due to an underperforming team, them finished 7-6 in the dynasty league to make it in.

Finished 1st in a yahoo league at 10-3 with most points scored. I also had one of the most pts against.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Redraft league; up and down season, finished 8-5, somehow with the number two seed, first round bye. I was in a medicore division.

Purple Flock dynasty; 9-4 with the number one seed and first round bye.

NFL.com dynasty where i took over a two year team. Finished 5-8 despite being fourth in scoring.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
So I should still mind my roster.

Yes, play it till the end my friend! I believe we have three games left? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Regular season is over. This is the post season and everyone has a spot, to determine the final standings.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yes, play it till the end my friend! I believe we have three games left? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Regular season is over. This is the post season and everyone has a spot, to determine the final standings.
If I'm not required to be there, I'm not there.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And draft position

We also have to decide if we will be using ESPN next yr or moving our current teams to another application